|Chocobo's Dungeon 2|
Chokobo no Fushigina Danjon 2
|Publisher(s):||Square Electronic Arts|
|Release date(s):||JP December 23, 1998|
NA November 30, 1999
|Genre:||Console role-playing game|
|Game modes:||Single-player, multiplayer|
|Composer(s):||Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kumi Tanioka, Kenji Itō|
Chocobo's Dungeon 2 is the 1998 PlayStation sequel to 1997's Chocobo no Fushigina Dungeon.
- Chocobo - The courageous Final Fantasy bird returns as the main character. Inquisitive by nature, Chocobo can be reckless. Though claiming to be tough and unafraid of failure, he has been known to cry at times.
- Mog - Chocobo's closest companion. Mog joins him in order to travel around the world. Although he may be selfish at times, Chocobo can usually rely on him.
- Shiroma - A kindhearted white mage. This young girl is known to use holy power for healing. Being human, she is generally distrusted by non-humans.
- Croma - (referred to as the "Black Magician") - An expert in magic attacks who is proud of the quality spells he crafts. A powerful sorcerer, Croma can wipe out a large number of enemies with a single stroke.
- Cid - A passionate engineer with dreams of greatness. A talented, well-known creator, he and his vehicle inventions assist Chocobo during the journey.
- Fat Chocobo - (referred to as "Chubby") - A pudgy Chocobo who loves to eat. He's been called Chubby Chocobo for as long as he can remember. He loves to eat and hates any form of exercise.
- Golem - A stone giant created by magic. A giant monster brought to life in order to protect his party. Since Golem's body is made of stone, he is extremely strong.
- Behemoth - A giant creature who boasts amazing power. Behemoth has a body the size of a mountain with mighty arms full of destructive power.
- Goblin - The Goblin loves to play tricks, but when he returns to the Village, he behaves himself...or so they say.
- Bahamut - The King of the Dragons. A mystical dragon with great powers and fortitude. He only provides aid to those who have his approval. His presence is shrouded in mystery.
- Kuz - a furry creature with a pom-pom who lives in the dungeons who is constantly bullied by the goblins. One day, Chocobo and Mog stumbled across him while they were exploring the dungeon where he lived.
Once again, Chocobo has decided to embark on a journey with Mog.
Passing through the forests and moving up the coastline, they find an entrance to a dungeon on a cape with a spectacular view. On the bank across the cove, the companions see a small, beautiful Village.
Although peaceful in appearance, it has been said that there are many impenetrable buildings, indecipherable ruins, and mysterious dungeons within the Village.
What adventure awaits?