Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a single-player strategy role-playing game developed by Square. Released in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance, it is the story of three schoolchildren who discovered a grimoire that led them to a fantasy world called Ivalice. It is rated "Everyone" by ESRB and "G8+" by OFLC
- Japan: February 14, 2003 by Square Co., Ltd.
- North America: September 8, 2003 by Nintendo
- Europe: October 24, 2003 by Square Enix
The player plays the role of Marche Radiuju, one of three schoolchildren. Other primary characters are as below:
- Marche Radiuju, the protagonist who moved into the snowy town of St. Ivalice.
- Ritz Malheur, headstrong class head.
- Mewt Randell, a timid boy who discovered the grimoire.
- Producer: Yasumi Matsuno
- Director: Yuichi Murasawa
- Designers: Ryoma Itō, Hideo Minaba, Hiroshi Minagawa, Akihiko Yoshida
- Composers: Hitoshi Sakimoto, Ayako Saso, Kaori Okoshi, Nobuo Uematsu (main theme)
- Writer: Kyoko Kitahara, Jun Akiyama
- Original Concept: Yasumi Matsuno