| 三島 拳'|
|Weapon(s):||Arm Gun / Thunder / Grenades|
|Occupation:||Ex-mercenary; President of Mishima Construction Co.|
|Voice actor:||Joji Nakata|
Godhand, real name Ken Mishima (三島 拳), is a character from Ehrgeiz.
Once a mercenary from the mysterious Red Scorpion organization. Upon uncovering the true significance of the ancient ruins in regard to immortality, he steals as much information as possible about the ancient ruins and severs his right arm as an excuse to retire from Red Scorpion, believing that his own plans for the ruins would make up for the sacrifice. Sharing some of what he knows with a powerful organization, he garners an ally that provides him with a new right arm along with means to establish his own company dedicated to uncovering the secret of immortality. At the same time that he acquires a new right arm, he learns from his research teams that the Ehrgeiz stone may be the key to the ruins and the secret they hold. His growing ambition leads him to join the Ehrgeiz tournament in an attempt to gain possession of the weapon.
In his ending, Ken was pursued by the one of the moving cars from the Red Scorpion organization which is similar to the Ehrgeiz opening. When he reaches a dead end, Ken manages to plant a detonating grenade on the roof of the car as it explodes. After this, Ken walks away in a black smoke from the car explosion he had made before the police's siren can be heard and the word "Touched by the hand of Godhand" can be seen before it ends.
Vincent Valentine uses Godhand's moveset.
Godhand appears to have a short white hair which is spike upwards and has single fringe in each side of his head and gray eyes. He also has two bullet scars in each sides of his chest.
His primary appearance where he was in shirtless and wears only a green cargo pants with a black belt with bullets carried to his waist and brown combat boots. He also wears a black studded gloves with a white pyramid pattern at the center.
His second outfit is a black tank top, white and black camouflage pants and black combat boots. He maintains his black studded gloves from his primary outfit.
Ken's moveset is heavily based on Shotokan Karate where he uses vicious strikes, kicks, grappling moves and utilizing a dragon uppercut. His unique ability has him to shoot blasters from his right arm gun and he can charge it to hit his opponent three times and the other is to plant a detonating grenade to make an opponent exploded in seconds.
- Ken's appearance is based on both Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama from the Tekken series and his fighting style is based on both Heihachi and Kazuya's moveset which is Mishima-style Fighting Karate
- Interestingly, he gains Kazuya's moveset consist of Dragon Uppercut, Stone Head, Rising Sun, Spinning Demon, Demon Scissors, High Pounce, Lightning Uppercut and his unblockable move, Lightning Screw Uppercut. Both also gains Kazuya's father, Heihachi's Hell Axle and his Demon Uppercut.
- Ken has a blue lightning similar to Kazuya when damaging his opponents with his moves.
- Ken's voice actor, Joji Nakata is Kazuya's previous voice actor from Tekken until Tekken Tag Tournament.
- Vincent Valentine gains Godhand's moveset but also gains Baek and Hwoarang's Hunting Hawk also from Tekken.
- When Ken executes the blasters from his right arm gun, his normal right hand turns into an arm gun before reverting back to its normal state after usage.
- Ken's alternate outfit is based on Tekken's Bryan Fury in his Player 1 outfit in Tekken 3.