|Hanjuku Hero Tai 3D|
|Developer(s)||Square Enix PDD 7|
Hanjuku Hero Tai 3D is the first title in the series to be in 3D. Lord Almamoon and his kingdom are sucked into an alternate 3-dimensional world and must fight off polygonal Egg Monsters. A limited edition of the game was released alongside the standard edition, and included merchandise such as playing cards, an egg monster sheet, and a sketchbook. The game sold 151,000 copies the week of its release.
A soundtrack album for the game, titled Hanjuku Hero VS 3D OST, was released by DigiCube on June 25, 2003. It features two discs of tracks from this game, totaling 58 tracks and 1:50:27, and a bonus disc of tracks from the original Hanjuku Hero game, 17:57 long and with 17 tracks. Patrick Gann of RPGFan praised the quirky and referential album, which features humorous vocal songs, musical allusions to Final Fantasy tracks, and numerous puns in the track titles. Additionally, a single for the game's theme song was released by DigiCube on April 23, 2003, with the theme song "Fight! Hanjuku Hero", the song "Without Yolk...", and instrumental versions of the two, totaling 16:02 in duration.
- ↑ Niizumi, Hirohiko (2003-03-21). Square's Hanjuku Hero vs. 3D site gets a major update. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2016-01-29.
- ↑ Winkler, Chris (April 16, 2003). Hanjuku Eiyuu Tai 3D Limited Edition Details. RPGFan.com. Retrieved on 2008-12-20.
- ↑ ファミ通.com / 集計期間:2003年7月14日〜2003年7月20日 (Japanese). Famitsu (2003-08-01). Retrieved on 2016-01-29.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Gann, Patrick (2006-02-14). Hanjuku Hero VS 3D OST. RPGFan. Retrieved on 2011-05-11.
- ↑ Gann, Patrick (2004-10-28). Fight! Hanjuku Hero / Without Yolk.... RPGFan. Retrieved on 2011-05-11.