|Game:||Final Fantasy VIII|
|Designed by:||Tetsuya Nomura|
|Date of Birth:||August 23|
- "Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
Squall Leonhart is a player character in Final Fantasy VIII.
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Kingdom Hearts as Leon
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as Leon
- Kingdom Hearts II as Leon
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable
- Chocobo Racing
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- "Uses a sword called a gunblade. Special skill is Renzokuken, using the gunblade. Silent, and a bit cold."
- —Description from FFVIII
A member of the mercenary group SeeD stationed in Balamb Garden, Squall is thrust into the fray to lead the resistance against a tyrannical republic led by a sorceress.
Squall uses a Gunblade, a sword-like weapon with projectiles that causes the blade to vibrate, increasing attack power. He first appears with a silent and stoic personality, but later changes heart with the company of friends and the arrival of a resistance group leader into the story.